Dear Glenaeon community,
Welcome to the fifth newsletter of Term 2.
In this week’s issue, you’ll discover:
- how a UK teacher responded to the Manchester bombing
- when the next Twilight Concert is taking place
- why kindy children are feeding frog spawn
- which classes have teacher interviews and meetings next week
- where to buy tickets to the best party of the year – the Fabulous Fifties Chez Bleu Supper Club
- why Deanne Hardwick has been behaving like a teenager all month (see above)!
- how the school canteen is going a little bit Indonesian next week
- and who to contact if you’d like to help look after our chooks over the holidays