Dear Glenaeon community,
Welcome to the eight newsletter for Term 2, where you will read:
- why our main lesson program follows the story of Western civilisation
- about a Year 10 experiment known as a Ruben’s Tube
- why the Mandarin class is studying the Dragon Boat festival
- what a Gamelan is
- that it’s the last few hours to donate to Annual Giving
- that Term 2 ends next Wednesday 4 July
- how much the Midwinter Ball raised
- and that Humming Cafe replaces canteen next week
And remember, to see a large version of every photo, simply right click on the image and open in another tab.
We’ve also added to the clickable categories at the top of the newsletter on the right-hand side (under IN THIS ISSUE) so that you can quickly find the section you’re looking for.